Procedure against billionaire raser
Would even have been 420 km/h: Now the manufacturer of the Autobahn-Bugattis speaks
Bit projects Billionaire races with 417 km/h over the A2
At 417 km/h, a Czech millionaire chased over the A2 – and now has a process on the neck because of a possible illegal street race. Bugatti does not want to evaluate the incident to Site, but explains the high-speed technology of the car.
For links on this page, Site receives. A commission from the dealer, Z.B. For marked. More information the journey of a milionaire with 417 km/h over an almost empty German motorway has made headlines in recent weeks – and friends of unlimited driving that there are also certain limits on motorway sections without a general speed limit. There is an illegal street race in the room, which can also be “against yourself”. The legal dimension of the case explains our traffic law expert Michael Winter here .
This is what Bugatti says about the mad ride on the A2
Site asked the manufacturer of the Bugatti Chiron what you think of the incident there. With a clear assessment, the manufacturer is also reluctant to refer to the public prosecutor’s investigation; However, you can see that in view of the involuntary PR, you were probably not exactly "amused" in the company’s headquarters: "For us as a company, you have responsible behavior towards customers, shareholders, employees as well as society and, above all, the harmony with the laws and the internal Compliance guidelines from Bugatti’s highest priority. In our opinion, responsible action also includes the use of our vehicles in the high -speed area, ”says company spokeswoman Nicole Auger.
dpa/Bugatti/dpa C Like Chiron: If you open the door, the C-shaped neckline of the flank shows itself.
But the manufacturer of the hypersport car also makes it clear that the car was technically obviously prepared for the trip regardless of the legal question:
- First of all, the millionaire has his racing car at 417 km/h Not even fully extended, Because it would have been 420 km/h. The carmaker explains: “All Bugatti Hypersports like the Chiron were developed, tested and secured for top speeds beyond 400 km/h. In the driving modes ‘Eb’, ‘Handling’ and ‘Autobahn’, the regulated top speed is 380 km/h. The chiron only reaches a maximum of 420 km/h in the ‘Topspeed’ mode."
- This can be indirectly found that the maximum maximum speed for the highway is probably not necessarily intended. Especially since you can’t just step through the accelerator pedal to Vmax: “Bugatti has been setting for the extreme high -speed area beyond the 380 km/h since Veyron 16.4 on the ‘Speedkey’. With a second key, the vehicle is pre -conditioned and set for the high -speed ride, ”explains Bugatti.
Three is already too slow: the ultimate acceleration monsters
Site/Wochit Three is already too slow: the ultimate acceleration monsters
Fuel cell cars are the future (advertisement)
Hydrogen is at the beginning of a dividing success story for investors: these 4-top stocks in the free report validate this trend!
Download free report now
The Bugatti Chiron could have broken at all?
In the "Top Speed" program, the body of the car is lowered by 3.5 and 3.1 centimeters in the back. The diffuser flaps close and the rear wing is adjusted for more contact pressure. In addition, according to Bugatti, there is a security feature: "If a certain steering angle is exceeded in speed mode (too tight curves) or the control electronics have to intervene, the high-speed mode switches off and the speed is limited to 380 km/h", ", explains the manufacturer. Radio, navigation system and telephone system are also deactivated in high -speed mode.
dpa/Bugatti/dpa Smart electronics and a speedometer up to 500 km/h: Ultimately, the Bugatti Chiron reaches 420 km/h – and that is effortless and uncomplicated.
But what about brakes? Technically no problem according to the Bugatti: “In addition to the brake discs in the dimension 420 mm at the front and 400 mm with eight pistons in front and six pistons at the back, an airbrake ensures additional delay from high speeds. So that the chiron can brake safely and stably from its top speed of 420 km/h, the rear wing of three degrees tendency in top speed mode works up to 49 degrees and acts like a brake flap. This active aerodynamics at the rear and on the front Bugatti controls with a total of 18 hydraulic cylinders, ”it says – although it is not clear whether the braking distance would have been enough for a draining vehicle.
It is particularly striking at Chiron Super Sport Bugatti Chiron Super Sport – better manageable … at 440 km/h
Bugatti concludes with the conclusion: "No road-fitting vehicle drives safer at high speeds than the chiron". However, this should not help the driver of the racing car; In the worst case, a detention center awaits him if the accusation of an illegal race is confirmed. He didn’t even have the fastest model from Bugatti: the Chiron Super Sport even creates 440 km/h…
Tips about the topics of car, refueling and traffic
Super gasoline: Fueling or mixing cheaper E10 instead of E5, I may do that?
Found prices explode: tips and apps on how to contain the gasoline costs
Traffic sins that almost every driver does
Top speeds on the motorway, federal road and in the local area
When are signals allowed when driving?
Error when refueling: myths in the ADAC check
What almost everyone does wrong
Tips and tricks for optimal gasoline consumption
Fueling at the right time: that’s the perfect time
Screw in the car tire: continue or not?
The 7 biggest traffic myths
Headphones when driving a car: allowed or not?
E-motorcycle cracks world record: the top speed is incredible
Site E-motorcycle cracks world record: the top speed is incredible
You might also be interested in:
- The coronavirus will sooner or later become endemic. Experts have been emphasizing this for months. Site explains why this condition does not automatically make the virus harmless – and what it means for the number of infection. "Not automatically harmless" – all speeches of endemic: Two experts explain what happens to the Corona numbers
- In addition to the toilet in space, it is the topic of what fascinates the public in space travel most. Was it or not, sex in space? Astronaut Ulrich Walter answers this question in a three -part series. Today: How keen to experiment are the Americans on the subject?Sex in space part 1 – the Americans – had Americans sex in space? Astronaut talks about curious report and couple on mission
- If the lobbyists used to be sophisticated after their term, the Greens in the young government still go on the reverse path in the still young government. They make activists and lobbyists into officials who come to central switching points in power. In Ministeries of Baerbock and Habeck-Attac founder and Greenpeace boss: Greens bring activists to the levers of power
- When buying home ownership, German citizens have to save an average of four years, alone to pay the real estate transfer tax to the tax authorities. The tax agreed in the new coalition agreement promises to remedy the tax. But some countries face it – which has plenty of ignition material. Relief for families – Zoff for correct immo funding: Your federal state is planning this in real estate transfer tax
ADAC child seat test Dangerous child seat: Now the manufacturer speaks Site ADAC warns: You shouldn’t buy these four child seats In the ADAC child seat…
A40 The first highway threatens diesel driving ban dpa/Ina Fassbender Traffic in Kurt-Schumacher Strasse in Gelsenkirchen. In the Ruhr area there could…
Bugatti Chiron The rolling end superlative Bugatti Anyone who thought that after the racing car Bugatti Veyron Vitesse was now over the testosterone…
Driving report Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport Bugatti relies on deceleration: New model ends at 350 km/h Bugatti Bugatti Chiron Pur Sport: This car screams for…
Panorama: Bugatti Veyron Vitesse Heating to the horizon Bugatti The first 100 km/h can be reached so quickly that you don’t really notice it Bugatti…
Interview with Bugatti CEO Stephan Winkelmann Bugatti starts second model series – as an electric car Press Inform The four Bugatti Atlantic 57 SC Site…
Bugatti Veyron 400 km/h with an open roof? Bugatti In Nevada, the Veyron swirls a lot of dust Bugatti Bugatti Veyron: 1001 hp and 406 km/h The Volkswagen…
Bugatti Chiron at the Geneva Salon 2016 Tacho goes up to 500 km/h! Extreme Bugatti with 1500 hp and hammer price Bugatti Bugatti Chiron 2016: This is the…
Traffic jam during the holiday season May I get out of the car at the traffic jam on the highway? dpa/Danfoto Cars are on the highway. If nature reports…
Fascination Bugatti Centodieci Bugattis Neuer costs eight million euros and has 1600 hp Bugatti Fascination Bugatti Centodieci: Bugattis Neuer costs…