Important deadline runs
Driving license exchange, gasoline price, speed brake: That changes in 2022 for drivers
Bit projects 43 million driver’s licenses will soon invalidate due to the EU rule: who has to be exchanged now
Fueling will be more expensive again because of the new CO2 tax 2022. An important period ends with the driving license obligation. Site shows what drivers have to expect in the new year.
For links on this page, Site receives. A commission from the dealer, Z.B. For marked. More info15 million electric cars by 2030 – that is the goal of the traffic light coalition. This has to be submitted to everything that means for the vast majority of drivers: it has to finance the plans through higher taxes. For example, by the third CO2-based tax for drivers, which has been charged since 2021 and increased in 2022. But that’s not the only important innovation for drivers. For example, the first deadline for the obligation to exchange the driver’s license has been known for years. The AutoClub Europa (ACE) explains four of the most important changes in the new year.
1. CO2 tax increases – so expensive refueling
"To 1. January 2022 the next stage of the CO2 prize is in force and increases from 25 euros to 30 euros per ton of CO2. Since fossil fuel emissions for traffic and warmth in particular are occupied with the CO2 price, the price of diesel also increases by 1.6 cents per liter and the liter of petrol is more expensive", the ACE calculates.
How high the prices climb depends on many factors, also on the oil price. But the largest part of the fuel price still have the many taxes raised on him. It may be even thicker for diesel drivers: The traffic light coalition is considering the tax rate on diesel to compensate for the gasoline. Diesel would then be around 18 cents more expensive in one fell swoop. Incidentally, millions of tenants and homeowners are also affected by the increased CO2 tax, because heating oil and natural gas are also taxed higher.
Subscribe to the auto newsletter here
Insider reports, tests, guides, videos, backgrounds: Every week she provides Site with the most important news from the Auto department. Here you can subscribe to the newsletter very easily and free of charge.
2. Driving license obligation: "cardboard" soon invalid
Out for the "cardboard": The unlimited German driver’s license must be exchanged for the EU check card driver’s license. And it has an expiry date, so it has to be renewed again and again – although you don’t have to take a new test. The exchange happens in seasons, in 2022 a first period ends: "Anyone who was born between 1953 and 1958 and has a driver’s license before 1. Was issued in January 1999, must be exchanged quickly. The exchange period runs to 19. January 2022 from. The years 1959 to 1964 have a year longer", So the ACE. Anyone who is checked by the police with an old driver’s license is not yet due to driving without driving license; However, a warning money can be due.
3. New car with speed brake and other assistants
New cars have already have a consumption monitoring system on board with which the EU data collects . However, the EU wants to regulate even more into the car – for example with the mandatory speed brake. A completely new, first produced model is already equipped in 2022, all other new cars already presented already presented in 2024 at the latest.
Also mandatory in Germany: you already know the tank symbols?
Site Also mandatory in Germany: you already know the tank symbols?
Other systems are also mandatory, such as emergency brake assistants and fatigue warning. Advantage: There are fewer traffic accidents. However, the technical effort should also make the cars more expensive, especially in low-price segments and for small cars. In the compact segment, on the other hand, many of the electronic helpers and inspectors are not so new, even standard in the premium segment.The following driver assistance systems will be introduced for all new vehicles from 2022:
- Intelligent speed assistant (ISA – Intelligent Speed Assistance, simplified "Tempo brake")
- Device to install an alcohol -sensitive immobilizer
- Warning system in the event of fatigue and declining attention from the driver
- Warning system in the event of a declining concentration of the driver
- Emergency brake light (brake lights flash in a quick sequence when fully braking)
- Reversing assistant
- Event -related data acquisition ("Black box")))
- Emergency brake assistance system
- Emergency tracking assistant
- Data acquisition of consumption and CO2 emissions
Fuel cell cars are the future (advertisement)
Hydrogen is at the beginning of a dividing success story for investors: these 4-top stocks in the free report validate this trend!
Download free report now
Underestimated danger: ADAC tests lighting systems on new vehicles
Site Underestimated danger: ADAC tests lighting systems on new vehicles
Tempo brake: never again speed camera?
The pace brake works with a traffic sign recognition by camera and warns via an advertisement in the cockpit or a pulsating accelerator pedal. Optionally, such systems have been available from manufacturers such as Audi or BMW for a long time. Advantage: If you overlook a speed limit sign, you will be braked in this way-and possibly also preserved from a speed camera ticket. Disadvantage: The defeat of the drivers is progressing.
Speed limit? Please do not! You have so much fun with Audi’s electric racer
Site Speed limit? Please do not! You have so much fun with Audi’s electric racer
The pace brake can be oversteered and switched off completely, but sooner or later, insurance could be keen to get data from the car after accidents. So the data of the "Black box" can only be evaluated anonymously to improve accident research. But whether this always stays the case is not guaranteed.
4. Plug-in-hybrid: Rang-flops fly out of the funding
If you order a plug-in hybrid with a long waiting time, you should make up whether the criteria for the electrical subsidy ("Innovation bonus") Fulfills. Because hybrids with too poor e-range should no longer be funded. The ACECLUB ACE explains the details: "From the 1. October 2022, buyers of a plug-in hybrid only receive funding from the state if the vehicle has a minimum electrical range of 60 kilometers. So far, either the minimum range of 40 kilometers or the CO2 criterion that prescribes a maximum CO2 vapor from 50 grams of CO2 for one kilometer. The latter now falls away as a funding criterion." The traffic light coalition is currently even considering taking hybrids completely out of funding in the future . This step has not only been required by environmental associations for a long time.
French substromer for 99 euros a month: it only hooks with the range
Site French substromer for 99 euros a month: it only hooks with the range
You might also be interested in:
- While the world has found a vaccine against the corona virus very quickly, the development of medication is making a lot more slow. A Munich research team now wants to have discovered an active ingredient that prevents corona infection-with a new strategy. With a new strategy – Munich researchers develop corona funds, in which even mutations should not have a chance
- VW boss Herbert Diess wants to bury the combustion engine. But apparently the group keeps a back door open: with climate fuels, a diesel would even be cleaner than an electric car depending on the electric mix. Comes the electro alternative for everyone? Huge chance or expensive hype? – No in the mood for electric car? VW diesel can recharge your batteries
- Why freeze in old age in Thuringia if they could also be on a tropical beach? We have knocked 575 cities in the world as a pensioner paradise after their suitability – and present the current top ten here. Dream for pensioners – retirement in paradise: these are the ten best places for a golden retirement
- Produced in China, consumed in Europe and disposed of in Chile? Thousands of tons of second-hand clothes arrive in Chile a year, 40 percent are sorted out and land in the driest desert in the world. There is a gigantic clothes mountain there. Fast fashion and the consequences – the cemetery of used clothing: in the Atacama desert ends up what we throw away
Changes 2022 New rule for association boxes, fuel prices, driver’s license: drivers have to pay attention to this Markus Scholz/Dpa-Tmn First aid always…
Available from 2022 Never again speed camera? Tempo brake is now mandatory Bit projects 43 million driver’s licenses will soon invalidate due to the EU…
What drivers need to know now Driving license, gasoline price police, particle filter dpa Expensive, more expensive, petrol station. AVD You need to know…
No longer valid unlimited Exchange driver’s license: It starts in 2022! Date of expiry for old rags comes Site/Wochit They face a fine if you disregard…
Exchange driver’s license When is my driver’s license invalid? You need to know that about the new rules Site/Wochit New rule: You will probably have to…
Stumbling block for beginners Diarrhea rates are questionable: learner drivers rattle in rows by testing dpa More and more students have to take the…
Petrol savings tips against the high gasoline price This is how you press fuel consumption by up to 30 percent Fabian Beranovsky The drivers of large…
Tempo brake, black box, CO2 control How the EU drives the complete monitoring of all drivers Kienzle Argo The Black Box registers various movements and…
High-tech scooter MoFA driver’s license for Segway drivers Site/r. Friedman Segway: Pictures of the new models According to the will of Federal Transport…
New laws – drivers pay for it Driving license gets durability date SP-X Even with 15 points, the withdrawal of the driver’s license threatens Validity of…