- SKODA FABIA voted the most beautiful small car by the readers of the specialist magazine auto motor und sport
- 14.326 participants have at the 21. th edition of the ‘Autonis’ election cast their vote
- The fourth FABIA generation scores with an emotional design and even more generous space
- Design highlights: Athletic proportions, sculptural lines and sharply drawn headlights and rear lights with LED technology characterize the new FABIA
Mlada Boleslav – The readers of the specialist magazine auto motor und sport have voted the new SKODA FABIA the ‘Best Design Novelty 2021′ at the ‘Autonis’ award. The fourth generation of the successful model prevailed against six competitors in the small car category. The FABIA inspires with an emotional design, a generous amount of space and SKODA-typical crystalline elements.
Oliver Stefani, Head of SKODA Design, says: “It makes us proud that we inspire German car fans with the SKODA FABIA and our typical SKODA design language. For us, the ‘Autonis’ is a very special award because it comes directly from the readers. The new FABIA is a modern and elegant car that arouses more emotions with new proportions and lines. In the interior, the focus is on the passengers, with the ergonomic operation and above all with the usual above-average spaciousness."
The new SKODA FABIA is based on the Volkswagen Group’s MQB-A0 modular transverse matrix and surpasses its predecessors in all dimensions. With 4.108 millimeters, the small car exceeds the four meter mark for the first time and offers its passengers even more spacious space. More dynamic proportions, SKODA-typical crystalline elements such as the sharply cut headlights and rear lights, and sculptural lines, such as on the bonnet, emphasize the emotional design language of the new SKODA FABIA. Further details set special accents: for example, body lines on the front doors stylize the characteristic triangle of the Czech flag.
At the 21st. In the 15th edition of the ‘Autonis’ award, a total of 117 new cars from the past twelve months were up for grabs in ten vehicle categories. Seven models were nominated for the small cars. In each category, the readers chose two favorites and two vehicles that didn’t suit their tastes as well. From this, auto motor und sport calculated a score. With 25.8 points, the SKODA FABIA took first place among the small cars and thus secured the title ‘Autonis 2021’ for the best design innovation in its segment.
- steers successfully through the new decade with the NEXT LEVEL – SKODA STRATEGY 2030.
- is striving to be one of the five top-selling brands in Europe by 2030 with attractive offers in the entry-level segments and other e-models.
- develops into the leading European brand in India, Russia and North Africa.
- currently offers its customers ten car model series: FABIA, RAPID, SCALA, OCTAVIA and SUPERB as well as KAMIQ, KAROQ, KODIAQ, ENYAQ iV and KUSHAQ.
- delivered over one million vehicles to customers worldwide in 2020.
- has been part of the Volkswagen Group, one of the world’s most successful automobile manufacturers, for 30 years.
- manufactures and develops vehicles as well as components such as engines and transmissions independently within the group.
- maintains three locations in the Czech Republic; manufactures in China, Russia, Slovakia and India primarily through group partnerships and in the Ukraine with a local partner.
- employs more than 43.000 employees worldwide and is represented in over 100 markets.
SKODA AUTO Deutschland GmbH
- entered the German market in September 1991.
- represented in connection with around 1.100 sales and service partners the SKODA brand in Germany.
- is part of the success story of the traditional Czech brand: in 2020, over 181.000 new SKODA vehicles were registered as passenger cars, which corresponds to a market share of 6.2 percent. SKODA was not only the number one import brand in Germany for the twelfth year in a row, but also further consolidated its position among the well-known volume brands.
Skoda Fabia fourth generation | Current Skoda news
In an interview, the Head of SKODA Design talks about the fourth generation of the successful model New FABIA is an elegant car that arouses even more…
‘Auto Trophy 2020’: SKODA wins six times – Skoda News
Weiterstadt – SKODA celebrated six victories in this year’s ‘Auto Trophy ‘ readers’ choice of the ‘Autozeitung’: OCTAVIA, OCTAVIA RS, SUPERB, KAMIQ and…
SKODA ENYAQ iV: the new electric flagship – News – Auto Klein GmbH & Co. KG
Efficient, emotional, electrifying – these characteristics describe the ENYAQ iV. With the first purely battery- electric SUV from SKODA, the Czech car…
Skoda fabia super 2000 (2008) | Skoda News in Tuningen
› SKODA FABIA S2000 complied with the regulations of the then newly established Super 2000 Rally (S2000) class › Two-liter naturally aspirated engine…
SKODA ENYAQ iV,SKODA OCTAVIA – ‘Best Cars 2021’ – Auto Klein GmbH & Co. KG
Mlada Boleslav – First success for the new, purely battery-electric SKODA ENYAQ iV and already the ninth triumph for the SKODA OCTAVIA: The Czech car…
Skoda Slavia: model of the INDIA 2.0 | News in Tuningen
Second SKODA model based on the MQB-A0-IN platform specially developed for India Two powerful and efficient TSI engines to choose from Up to six airbags…
SKODA AUTO wins ,Special Award | Current Skoda news
SKODA AUTO wins ‘ Special Award – excellent ramp-up of a new paint shop’. The paint shop, which opened in August 2019 at the SKODA AUTO main plant in…
Aerodynamics SKODA FABIA | Current Skoda news
SKODA FABIA: the best aerodynamics in its class. At the front of the vehicle, the airflow is channeled close to the sides of the body and wheels through…
Skoda Auto | New Slavia | Skoda News in Tuningen
Second SKODA model for the Indian market as part of the INDIA 2 project.0 The elegant sedan is characterized by an emotional design language, balanced…
With eight wins, Skoda is the most successful brand at Auto Klein GmbH & Co. KG
› With eight trophies, SKODA achieves the best result since the Auto Trophy readers’ choice › FABIA wins as best import vehicle in the category ‘City…